Quality Assured Patent for Electrical, Computer, Software, Mechanical and Medical inventions through rigorous Total Quality Management
Total Quality Management
We strive for Total Quality Management (TQM) to achieve long-term success through customer satisfaction. All members of Patent Eligible participate in improving processes, services, and the work culture.
We are a customer-focused organization that involves everybody in continual improvement. We use strategy, data, and effective communications to integrate the quality discipline into the culture and activities of our organization. Everyday we like by the following quality management principles to provide quality assured patents:
- Client-focused: We are client focused everyday, and at every step – from initial client contact to the final disengagement, and even beyond that. We integrate quality focusing the client into our everyday work, processes and systems.
- Total involvement: All of us participate in working toward common goals providing quality service and quality patents. We empower everybody providing proper work environment to provide quality services. We implement a high-performance work systems integrating continuous improvement with normal business operations.
- Process-centered: A fundamental part of Total Quality Management is a focus on process thinking. A process is a series of steps that take inputs from clients and transforms them into outputs of quality patents that are delivered to clients. The steps required to carry out the process are defined, and performance measures are continuously monitored in order to detect unexpected variation.
- Integrated system: Micro-processes add up to larger processes, and all processes aggregate into the business processes required for defining and implementing strategy to provide good quality. Everyone understands the vision, mission, and guiding principles as well as the quality policies, objectives, and critical processes of providing quality service. One such quality objective is trying to adhere to ISO 9000 standards.
- Strategic and systematic approach: A critical part of the management of quality is the strategic and systematic approach to achieving vision, mission, and goals of good quality service. This process includes the formulation of a strategic plan that integrates quality as a core component.
- Continual improvement: Continual improvement drives us to be both analytical and creative in finding ways to become more competitive and more effective at meeting client expectations for quality patents.
- Fact-based decision making: In order to know how well we are performing, data on performance measures are necessary. We continually collect and analyze data in order to improve decision making accuracy, achieve consensus, and allow prediction based on past history of quality of service.
- Communications: As part of day-to-day operation, effective communications plays a large part in providing quality and in motivating everybody to provide quality. Communications involve strategies, method, and timeliness to achieve higher quality of service.
ISO 9000 Quality Management Principles
We aim high and try to achieve ISO 9000 Quality Management Principles to provide clients with Quality Assured Patent.
- Client focus
- Understand the needs of existing and future clients
- Align our objectives with client needs and expectations
- Meet client requirements
- Measure client satisfaction
- Manage client relationships
- Aim to exceed client expectations
- Learn more about the client experience and client satisfaction
- Establish visions and directions to achieve quality
- Set challenging goals
- Model organizational values
- Establish trust
- Equip and empower everybody
- Recognize contributions
- Strive for quality in leadership
- Ensure that abilities are used and valued properly
- Make everybody accountable
- Enable participation in continual improvement
- Evaluate performance
- Enable learning and knowledge sharing
- Enable open discussion of problems and constraints
- Relationship management
- Establish partner relationships to manage costs, optimize resources, and create value
- Share expertise, resources, information, and plans with partners
- Collaborate on improvement and development activities
- Recognize partner successes
- Process approach
- Manage activities as processes
- Measure the capability of activities
- Identify linkages between activities
- Prioritize improvement opportunities
- Deploy resources effectively
- Improve our performance and capabilities
- Align improvement activities
- Empower everybody to make improvements
- Measure improvement consistently
- Celebrate improvements
- Evidence-based decision making
- Ensure the accessibility of accurate and reliable data
- Use appropriate methods to analyze data
- Make decisions based on analysis
- Balance data analysis with practical experience
- We try our best for you – Client first service, Quality Assured Patent.
- We don’t compromise; we don’t limit patent scope. We ensure large patent scope that maintains higher value in future, while preventing vulnerability to obviousness attacks.
- We diligently and meticulously prosecute patents. We protect invention in multiple comprehensive ways – protection from different perspectives safeguards your invention.
- We understand your invention quickly – you spend less time explaining your invention; we spend more time exploring your invention in-depth, considering all the examples, boundaries & limitations.
- We are exclusively Patent focused – we practice nothing but patent law, so no distraction.
- We strive for Quality Assured Patent on Electrical, Computer, Software, Mechanical, and Medical inventions using many years of ECE, CS, and Engineering experience and rigorous Total Quality Management.
We communicate using your preferred method. Click to reach us right now.
- Is it patentable, an abstract idea, a formula, or a product of nature?
- Is it public or obvious? Is it publicly available, or prior ideas be easily combined, substituted, or tried in obvious way?
- Should I file provisional or non-provisional application?
- Should I file utility or design application? What is the filing process?
- How about rejections, objections, reexamination, or appeal?
Easy 15 second Form to Get Free Consultation with Patent Attorney
- No Obligation
- No Legalese
- Free & Easy
- Quality Assured
- In-Depth Evaluation
Why us? We try our best for you:
- Less time explaining invention – we get it quickly.
- Diligently prosecute patents – explore invention in-depth, considering all the examples, boundaries & limitations.
- Don’t compromise – don’t limit patent scope.
- Prevent vulnerability to obviousness attacks on patent.
- Ensure large patent scope that maintains higher value in future.
- Protect inventions in multiple ways – protection from all perspectives to safeguard invention.
- Exclusively patent focused – so we understand it better.
- Client first service – customized, innovative and creative solutions.
- Quality Assured Patent for Electrical, Computer, Software, Mechanical, and Medical inventions using many years of ECE, CS, and Engineering experience and rigorous Total Quality Management.
Client Testimonials about Our Services
The patent attorney has helped us with two patents. What impressed us the most is his expertise in both technicality and law. Our previous perception of working with patent lawyers was that they may do a good job in filing and negotiating, but when it comes to drafting and especially the iterations of revisions, it takes a lot of time and effort to explain to them and reach an agreement. In this case, he has the technical background comparable to that of the inventors, so we only needed the extent of details sufficient to communicate with a co-inventor/colleague. In particular, in the process of drafting, he was clear about the key point of each claim and how the system works, and able to make the modifications to satisfy the filing requirements. When later we had to revise the claims a few times, he always managed to make the best trade-off possible that addressed the patent examiner’s challenges, while not hurting the scope and value of the invention. With the complexity already time-consuming for us (as required by filing a patent), he could even maintain a turnaround of a day or just several hours.
Moreover, his helpfulness was also reflected in the sense that he made us convinced and understood the rationale of each decision point, instead of just making the changes on his own, so that we as the inventors can be synced and participate to achieve a better outcome. In the long term, what we’ve learned from him, the legal aspects and best practices, will facilitate our future research and production of inventions, as we were not well aware of these before.
Overall, during the whole process of both patents, we never felt that we were trying to “use” a patent lawyer, but just interacting with another co-inventor, in terms of: ownership, hard work, knowledge and ease of communication.
L. Zhao (Carleton University, Canada) and M. Mannan (Concordia University, Canada)
Our Sample Patents
A method of evaluating secrets in a computer system’s trusted execution environment, wherein after evaluation of secrets, a securely stored encryption key is either retrieved or deleted upon entering corresponding secret (password, graphical password, biometric information, data sequence, security token, etc.) or secrets. Deletion of the encryption key can happen in a verifiable manner or in a non-verifiable manner. If a storage is encrypted with the encryption key, deletion of the encryption key makes the encrypted storage irreversibly undecryptable, while retrieval of the key permits decryption of the storage. Two encryption keys can be used to encrypt two separate storages, and then securely stored and processed in the trusted execution environment. Each of the two encryption keys can be retrieved using one or more associated secrets (passwords, etc.), and one or more other secrets would delete the encryption key associated with a preselected storage.
A system for protecting user-editable files against unauthorized data alteration or against compromised operating systems or compromised applications. It comprises of untrusted operating environments and a trusted operating environment. One or more untrusted operating environments makes available user-editable files for creation and editing, and are stored in a non-protected partition of storage drive. The trusted operating environment provides an authentication key to access protected partition of storage drive, and stores copies of user-editable files in a protected partition of storage drive. Each new stored copy of a user-editable file in the protected partition corresponds to a new or an updated version of the user-editable file. A set of files and folders can be initially selected in an uncompromised untrusted operating environment. A trusted updater module running inside the trusted operating environment can perform copying to protected partition. Scheduled tasks can also copy user-editable files. Untrusted operating environment can also be suspended prior to triggering the trusted environment.
Ask questions about filing patent
- 3 Tips to ensure Patentability of your invention
- Is my invention patentable – is it a process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter? Is it a patent ineligible abstract idea, law of nature, or natural phenomenon? Is it significantly more than an abstract idea with additional elements?
- Is it still possible to patent after publication? Was the invention published or made publicly available more than 1 year ago?
- Can prior inventions be easily combined, substituted, tried in obvious way, or applied using known techniques to produce predictable results? Does that make my invention obvious and not patentable?
Ask questions about patentability of your invention
Is my invention patentable? The invention is patentable only if it falls in one of these 4 categories: (1) a process; (2) a machine or device; (3) a composition of two or more matters; and (4) a tangible article resulting from manufacturing process. Ask more…
Is my invention too abstract? If the invention is not an abstract idea, a formula, a law of nature, an abstract process, a discovery in pure science, a natural phenomenon, a product of nature, or a similar abstract idea or item of nature then it is not patentable. Ask more…
Questions about patent filing and prosecution process
What is the patent process? Getting a patent involves the following steps (Ask more…)
- Check if the idea is patentable. Also check if somebody has already publicly disclosed the invention. This requires searching existing patents and other publications.
- Draft the patent application. This is the most difficult part, as it requires a lot of skill, particularly to draft the legally enforceable claims part of the patent application.
- File the patent application with Patent office, like US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Respond to Patent office rejections and objects in timely manner. Patent examiner most of the times comes back with rejects to patent application, usually because the invention is obvious (35 U.S.C. §103) or already publicly disclosed (35 U.S.C. §102). Patent application is abandoned if those rejections are not responded with proper legal arguments.
- In the end, if the patent application is granted, pay the patent issue fee to the patent office. After issue fee is paid, the patent will be officially issued and you would have enforceable patent rights.
Questions about provisional patent application
Should I file a provisional patent application? File a provisional patent application through an experienced attorney only if you need to expedite the process by some days, not to save money. Ask more…
Does provisional patent application cost less? In the long run provisional patent application costs more, because a non-provisional patent application has to be filed within 1 year of the provisional patent application. The fees and expenses paid for provisional patent application becomes an additional expense. Ask more…
Can provisional patent application cause problems? A quickly filed provisional patent application without thorough review can cause problem later when filing non-provisional application, as somethings required disclosures, description, examples and drawings are not included. A thorough review of the invention after searching prior inventions and considering the legal claims can reveal required disclosures, description, examples and drawings. If these are not included in a provisional patent application, but later included in a non-provisional patent application they are considered new subject matter, and can only get the filing date of the non-provisional patent, which is typically about 1 year after the provisional patent filing date. Ask more…